Second hand Smartphone: Smartphones of different prices are available in the market. Cheap to cheap and expensive to expensive phones are available in the market. In the era of online shopping, more options have come for the smartphone buyers. Although still a large number of people buy second hand phones.
Sometimes your favorite phone is very expensive as compared to your budget. In such a situation, if you want to use an expensive phone for less money, then you can buy a second hand phone. There is no harm in buying a second hand phone, but while buying it, some things should be kept in mind so that you do not suffer in any way.
1-Talk face to face
- If you are buying a second hand phone through a website, then you should have a meeting with the person selling the phone.
- Your effort should be that the deal is done face to face. In such a situation, the scope of any kind of fraud remains very less.
2-Take a look at the phone
- While buying a second hand smartphone, definitely carry the phone in your hands.
- Try using the old phone for at least 15 minutes.
- With this you will know the performance, battery capacity of the phone and whether the phone is operating properly or not.
3-Check the parts of the phone
- Whenever you buy a second hand phone, definitely check its ports. So that later no parts can get damaged.
- Do not buy the phone by looking at the look of the second hand phone.
4-Keep these things in mind too
- While buying a second hand smartphone, definitely take its retail box with you.
- Match the IMEI number with the current bill of the phone.
- To check IMEI number, dial *#06# in the phone, the number will appear on the screen in front.
- If the seller of the phone says that the bill for the phone has been lost somewhere, then definitely take it in writing from him.
5-Don’t make virtual payments
- Do not make virtual or online payments while buying a second hand smartphone.
- Do not pay until the phone is in your hands.
- It is better that you buy the phone only by meeting the best seller.