Smartwatch Under 5000: The craze of smartwatch is increasing among the people. Perhaps this is the reason why most of the companies are now launching different budget smartwatches in the market. If you want to buy an affordable smartwatch which also has the latest features, then you have many options available at this time. Today we are going to tell you about those smartwatches with cheap voice calling feature, which cost less than Rs 5000.
PTron Pulsefit P261
- This smartwatch has a 1.54 inch curved display. Which has a resolution of 240 x 240 pixels.
- Voice calling feature has been given in it.
- This smartwatch has 8 sports modes, customized watch face and strong battery.
- Price is Rs 1,299.
Gionee STYLFIT GSW6
- This smartwatch has an in-built speaker and microphone. Voice calling can be done through this.
- This smartphone has a heart-rate, SpO2 and menstrual tracker.
- The smartwatch will get multiple sports modes and strong battery.
- Battery gives 3 days backup on single charge.
- Price: Rs.2,999.
- It allows voice calls from the smartwatch.
- The smartwatch has an in-built thermometer. With its help, you can measure body temperature.
- The smartwatch has a 1.7-inch HD display, SpO2 sensor, heart-rate.
- 10 days backup Powerful battery is also available in it.
- Price: Rs 3,999
Crossbeats Orbit Sports
- It has an in-built speaker and mic for voice calling.
- Sports mode has also been given in the smartwatch.
- Its battery can last up to 10 days on a single charge. Back up.
- Price: Rs.4,499.
- This smartwatch comes with calling feature.
- It has a SpO2 sensor.
- Its battery gives a backup of 8 days in a given single charge.
- It will get a 1.7 inch HD display. 2.5D curved glass has been given for its protection.
- Price: Rs 4999.