Prepaid plans: India’s three big telecom companies Reliance Jio (Jio), Airtel (Airtel) and Vodafone-Idea (Vi) are competing to attract more and more customers. That’s why these companies keep offering different types of plans in the market.
Today we are going to tell you about some selected recharge packs of all three companies. In this, you will get unlimited calling and access to premium apps with a time limit of 84 days. know about it.
Jio Rs 329 prepaid plan
- A total of 6GB data will be available in this prepaid plan.
- 1000SMS will be given in this.
- Users will be given free calling facility.
- Premium apps like JioTV, JioCinema and JioNews will get subscription with the prepaid plan.
- The time limit of this pack is 84 days.
airtel Rs 379 prepaid plan
- A total of 6GB data will be given.
- 1000SMS will be available in the plan.
- Users will be able to make unlimited calling on any network.
- With the plan, users will be given subscription to Amazon Prime Video, Wink Music, Airtel Extreme and Free CallerTune.
- The validity of this plan is 84 days.
Vi Rs 379 prepaid plan
- A total of 6GB data is available in this prepaid plan.
- Users can make unlimited calling on any network.
- Apart from this, users will get subscription of Vi Movies and Live TV in the plan.
- This prepaid plan of Vodafone-Idea offers a time limit of 84 days.