Fitness Band under 4000The demand for fitness bands has increased rapidly in the Indian market. Perhaps this is the reason why most tech companies are launching fitness bands. The latest features like SpO2 sensor, sleep tracking, call-message notification and activity tracker are being provided in the fitness band.
It is not that fitness bands are very expensive. The tech company is bringing fitness bands in different budget segments to attract more and more customers. Today we will tell you about those fitness bands whose price is less than 4000 rupees.
Mi Band 6
- It has a 1.56 inch full screen AMOLED display.
- More than 80 customizable band faces and 30 workout modes are available.
- A strong battery will be available, which gives a backup of 14 days in a single charge.
- It works on Android and iOS devices.
- Its original price is Rs 3,499, but it is available on online websites for less than that.
- In this, the user gets a 100mAh battery.
- The fitness band can monitor the oxygen level and heart-rate in the blood.
- The fitness band will get features like message-call notifications including 13 workout modes.
- Its price is Rs 2,499.
Honor Band 5
- It has a 95-inch AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 120 x 240 pixels.
- It has a heart rate sensor that monitors users even in sleep mode.
- This device comes with 5ATM water resistant support i.e. you can use it even in water.
- The price of this fitness band is Rs 2,849.
Infinix Band 5
- It has a 44-inch IPS display.
- This device can be charged with any adapter.
- Features like heart rate monitoring, sleep monitoring, sports modes, one-button reject incoming calls, time display, step count, calorie count, distance alarm reminder and shake to take a picture have been provided in this band.
- Its price has been kept at Rs 1,799.