Redmi 10 Prime: The new latest model of Xiaomi’s Redmi series Redmi 10 Prime has been launched. The new Redmi phone has been launched in the Indian market as an upgrade to the current Redmi 9 Prime smartphone. This latest model of the Redmi series has a hole-punch display design, an upgraded quad rear camera setup, whose primary camera is 50 megapixels and is equipped with MediaTek Helio G88 processor. Dual stereo speaker 90 Hz display has been given in this great phone. This new avatar of the Redmi phone is the new avatar of the Redmi 10 smartphone, which was launched globally by the company last month.
what is phone Specifications
- MediaTek Helio G88 chipset has been given in Redmi 10 Prime.
- The phone has a 6.5-inch FHD+ display. With which 90 Hz adaptive refresh rate has been given. Apart from this, the protection of 20: 9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 has been given.
- Quad rear camera setup is also available in the phone. Main camera will be 50 MP. Apart from this, 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro lens and 2MP depth sensor have been supported. An 8MP camera has been given for selfie. With this phone you can record 1080p video recording, HD slow-motion at 120fps, etc.
- This phone will run on Android 11 based MIUI 5. Apart from this, this phone is present in storage up to 128 GB, which can be increased up to 512 GB via micro SD card.
- A 6000mAh battery is provided in the smartphone, along with 10W fast charging and 9W reverse charging support for fast charging. At the same time, the weight of this phone is 192 grams.
What Redmi 10 Prime Of Price
The price of 4 GB RAM + 64 GB storage variant of Redmi 10 Prime smartphone has been kept at 12,499. At the same time, the price of 6 GB + 128 GB storage of the phone has been kept at 14,499.
Sale will start from 7th September
The sale of Redmi 10 Prime will start from September 7 on Amazon, Mi.Com, Mi Stores, Mi Studios and leading retailers. You will find this phone in Astral White, Bifrost White and Phantom Black.