JioPhone Next: Eagerly waiting for Reliance’s JioPhone Next. This will be the cheapest 4G smartphone in India. The company’s owner Mukesh Ambani announced this phone at Reliance AGM. Mukesh Ambani had said in the annual meeting of Reliance Industries Limited that JioPhone Next will be made available in the market from the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi i.e. 10 September this year.
There will be many options to buy
Reliance Jio wants to give different options to the people to buy this phone. One of these options is that this phone can be pre-booked for less than Rs 500. According to media reports, Reliance Jio is partnering with several Indian banks and lending partners to sell JioPhone Next through different payment modes. The company aims to make a business of up to 10,000 crores by selling 50 million units in the next 6 months. Jio phone can be purchased with one-time payment option, but the company plans to make the phone available to the customers without paying the full amount.
The phone can come in two models
- According to media reports, JioPhone Next can be launched in two models. The basic model will cost Rs 5,000 and the advanced model will cost around Rs 7,000.
- To buy them, 10 percent amount will have to be paid. Rs 500 for the basic model and Rs 700 for the advanced model.
- The remaining amount can be paid through installments with the payment bank or with the lending partner. It is not yet clear whether the EMI will include interest or not in this purchase model.
- Keep in mind that the official price of the phone has not been announced by the company yet. At the same time, it has also been claimed in many media reports that but JioPhone Next will be made available in the market for Rs 3,499.
JioPhone Next Features of
- According to media reports, JioPhone Next will have 5.5 inch HD display, 2500mAh battery, 13 megapixel front camera and 8 megapixel front camera.
- Qualcomm QM215 processor and 2 GB or 3 GB RAM can be given in the handset.
- The phone can have 16 GB or 32 GB inbuilt storage.
- The handset will get 4G VoLTE and dual-SIM support.
many special features
- JioPhone Next has been made by Reliance in partnership with Google.
- There are many features that have been specially customized for JioPhone Next.
- The latest Android and security updates will be available in JioPhone Next.
- Apart from over-the-air updates, new features and customizations will also continue to be available in this.
- The phone has Google Play Protect built-in, which is Google’s world-class security and malware protection app.
These phones will compete
Although Reliance is bringing cheap phones in the market, but there are already many phones which are available in the price of 5 thousand and are also equipped with good features. Know about them.
Micromax Spark Go
- The price of this phone is only Rs 3,999.
- It has a Go Edition of Android Oreo with Dual SIM.
- The phone has a 5-inch FWVGA display with a resolution of 480×854 pixels.
- This phone has Spreadtrum’s SC9832E processor, Mali T720 GPU for graphics, 1 GB RAM and 8 GB storage which can be expanded up to 32 GB.
- The phone has a 2 megapixel front camera and a 5 megapixel rear camera. Flash light will be available with both the cameras.
- It has a 2000mAh battery and for connectivity, it has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 0, GPS, Micro USB port and 3.5mm headphone jack.
- This phone has 16 GB of storage with 2 GB RAM.
- The phone has a 5-inch display, which also has Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- The phone has MediaTek Helio A20 processor.
- For connectivity, there is 4G LTE, Bluetooth, 5mm headphone jack and 3100mAh battery.
- Lava Z1 has a 5 megapixel rear camera and a 5 megapixel front camera.
- The phone also has a 5 magnet speaker.
- The price of Lava Z1 is Rs 4,499. It is also the cheapest 4G smartphone of the year sold in India.
- It is also being sold on some online websites for Rs 4,998 to Rs 5,199.